A grilled chicken sandwich stars on every menu around the world. In our pursuit of making our sandwich recipe collection, we couldn’t have possibly left this out. It’s no secret at 704 we love our herbs, hence this recipe was a natural outcome. For carb-conscious fellows, this is definitely something that wouldn’t deposit around your belly.
- Chicken – 1 Breast (125gms-150gms)
- Oregano (dried/fresh) – 1/2 tsp
- Basil (dried/fresh) – 1/2 tsp
- Garlic Powder – 1/3 tsp
- Onion Powder – 1/3 tsp
- Salt – to-taste
- Pepper – to-taste
- (Olive)Oil – 1 tbsp
- Bread – Any kind, we used Oregano dusted bread
- Marinate Chicken with mentioned quantities of Oregano, Basil, Garlic powder, Onion powder, Salt, Pepper and Oil.
- Keep the Chicken marinated for at least 1 hour.
- Grill the chicken keeping each side on flame for about 4-5 minutes, flip only once and don’t press the meat.
- Toast the bread on the same grill.
- Assemble the sandwich with light mayo, ice-berg lettuce and herbed grilled chicken.