Our love for Oriental food only increases with time. We have often found ourselves looking for oriental food, even during our travels in Europe. One of our most favorite recipes is the classic Thai Basil Chicken! This Thai street delight is super easy to cook, and is ready in less than 30; including prep time!!! So unwind yourself with a bowl full of Jasmine rice and Thai Basil Chicken after a long day at work.
- Oil – 2tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 2
- Thai red chillies – 2-3
- Chicken – 250 gms
- Oyster sauce – 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to-taste
- Fresh basil leaves – 1/4 cup chopped
- Stir-fry finely chopped garlic and red chillies on high flame in 2 tbsp of cooking oil for 1-2 mins.
- Add chicken, cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp oyster sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add Salt to-taste, and give it a good mix.
- Add 1/4 cup coarsely chopped basil leaves and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with a bowl of jasmine rice and enjoy!