Imagine juicy pieces of steak cooked with 3 kinds of cheese; look no further the answer to your craving is here! Our very own version of the classic Cheese Steak Sandwich! Keeping our promise of using simple ingredients to create memorable food, this recipe is sure to make you world change. This is another proof of MR’s love for meat, and his drive to be creative in the Kitchen.
- Beef (lean) – 200gms
- Onion – 1 small
- Capsicum – 1 medium
- Butter – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt – To-taste
- Black Pepper powder – To-taste
- Parmesan Cheese – 1 tsp (grated)
- Mozzarella – 1 1/2 tbsp (grated)
- Light Cheddar – 2 Slices
- Italian Loaf/Oregano Loaf
- Cut thin pieces of beef about 2 inches in sides
- Cut long strips of Capsicum
- Coarsely chop Onion in length
- Heat 1 1/2 tbsp of butter in a frying pan on low-medium flame.
- Add thin strips of Beef, cook until light brown in color, season with salt and pepper.
- Add chopped Onion, cook until soft and slightly transparent.
- Add chopped Capsicum, cook for about 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add 1 tsp of grated Parmesan cheese, mix well.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp of grated Mozzarella cheese, mix well until the cheese melts.
- Add 2 slices of Light Cheddar, mix well until the cheese melts.
- Toast the bread, spread Cheese-Steak and enjoy your sandwich!