Carrot Cake has to be MR’s favorite dessert at 704; he claims that this cake made him fall in love with the MRS years ago. His logic, “if she can bake this well, I gotta marry this one!” You may have had Carrot Cakes, you may think that you’ve had the best, but this is sure to make you reconsider! Try it and let us know how it turned out.
- Brown Sugar – ½ Cup
- White Sugar – 1/3 Cup
- Eggs – 2
- Flour – 1 Cup
- Baking Soda – 1 ½ tsp
- Baking Powder – ½ tsp
- Cinnamon – ¼ tsp
- Salt – pinch
- Carrot – 1 Cup (finely grated)
- Walnuts – ¼ Cup
- Vegetable Oil – ½ Cup
- Cream – 200ml
- Cream Cheese – 140gms
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Icing Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Add ½ cup Brown Sugar, 1/3 cup White Sugar, ½ cup Vegetable Oil in a big bowl; whisk well.
- Add 2 Eggs, beat well.
- Add 1 cup Flour, 1 ½ tsp Baking Soda, ½ tsp Baking Powder, ¼ tsp Cinnamon, a pinch of Salt; whisk well.
- Add 1 cup finely grated Carrot, ¼ cup crushed Walnuts, and fold until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour into a baking pan, bake for 35-40 minutes at 170C.
- Whisk 200ml Cream.
- Add 140gms Cream Cheese, whisk again.
- Add 1 tbsp Butter, 4 tbsp Icing Sugar, whisk again.