We love our breakfast, and we want it to be quick yet delicious! This recipe fits into this description perfectly. While MRS loves her eggs hard boiled, MR isn’t quite a fan; he’d much rather have a fried egg for breakfast. This sandwich actually accommodates them both, the eggs boiled or fried is interchangeable. Fresh and delicious, welcome to a morning fix at 704!
- Bread – 2 slices (toasted)
- Honey Mustard sauce – 2-3 tsps
- Ice Berg Lettuce – 2 leaves
- Egg – 1 (Hard boiled/Fried)
- Cheese – 1 slice
- Spread the honey mustard sauce on a toast.
- Put egg, slice of cheese, and lettuce leaves.
- Dollop some extra honey mustard sauce, stack the other toast.