This season marks availability of a great Apple produce in Karachi. In our pursuit of creating magic with simple ingredients we thought of making something beautiful with Apple as our star. This super moist Apple Cake is easy to make and serves as a great dessert option in this season. With MRS’ absolute love for desserts, its a no-brainer who’s responsible for this addition to 704 Kitchen. While MR enjoys his piece, he’d love for you to try it out yourself.
- Eggs – 2
- Oil – 1 cup
- White Sugar – 1¾ cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Flour – 2 cups
- Cinnamon Powder – 2 tsp
- Ground Nutmeg – 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda – 1 tsp
- Apples (chopped) – 4 cups
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Combine oil and eggs. Whisk until foamy.
- Add sugar and vanilla essence. Whisk again until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, add: flour, cinnamon powder, ground nutmeg and baking soda. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Add dry mixture to the wet mix and fold.
- Now add in the chopped apples.
- Fold again (the mixture will be very thick, but that’s okay).
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.