Anda Ghotala is a local treasure that many people aren’t familiar with. In simpler words it’s a Pakistani twist on the classic “Scrambled Eggs”; a flavorful zing of spices elevates this traditional breakfast in our way. The recipe here is MR’s creation, and he most proudly owns it. A favorite at every family bunch hosted at 704, this is bound to make you re-think the way you like your eggs done.
- Eggs – 3
- Tomatoes – 3 Medium
- Onion – 1 Small
- Green Chillies – 2 Medium
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli Flakes – 1 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt – To-taste
- Black Pepper – To-taste
- Cooking Oil – 1 tbsp
- Chop the Tomatoes and Onions.
- Coarsely chop Green Chillies.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add 1 tbsp cooking oil in wok on high flame.
- Add 3 chopped Tomatoes.
- Add 1 tsp Coriander powder, 1/2 tsp Cumin powder, 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder, 1 tsp Red Chilli flakes and Salt to-taste.
- Mix well and cook until tomatoes begin to turn in to a thick paste.
- Add 1 chopped Onion, and 2 coarsely chopped Green Chillies, cook until Onions are soft.
- Add 3 whisked eggs, 1/4 of the total quantity at a time, stirring constantly to scramble.
- Add Black pepper powder to-taste.
- Mix and SERVE HOT!