Keeping the Tradition of hearty breakfasts alive, we present to you the “704 Crepes”! This recipe is a true collaboration to the core; you’ll even find this in the video tutorial. MR makes the batter while the MRS cooks the Crepes to perfection, and we fight over how to assemble our own very versions. While we approve of and share 2 different assembly options, but feel free to go wild and find your own combination!
- Flour- 2 Cups
- Eggs- 3
- Butter- 1/3 Cup
- Powdered Sugar- 2 Tbsp
- Milk- 3 Cups
- Add 2 Cups of Flour in a big bowl.
- Crack in 3 eggs.
- Add 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Add 2 tbsp powdered sugar.
- Mix using a hand whisk.
- Add 3 cups of milk; 1/2 cup at a time, each time stirring well after milk is added.
- Keep whisking until a runny lump-free batter is made.
- Put a large-sized frying pan over a medium flame.
- Add butter in the pan and melt across the pan.
- Add 1/2 cup of the batter, swirl the pan around to create a thin layer.
- Cook for up to 90 seconds or until the bottom side turns golden brown; flip and cook the other side for the same time.
- Spread crepe on a large plate.
- Add 2 tbsp of vanilla custard.
- Add caramelized apples (method in Apple Cinnamon French Toast recipe).
- Fold crepe.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder (we love cinnamon!), powdered sugar, and cocoa powder for garnish.
P.S. Caramelized Apples can be replaced with a tablespoon of Nutella! WOW!
P.S.S. this is our assembly, you can experiment with whatever you want 😉